Pioneer Woman Wins!

For Christmas brunch this morning, I made two recipes off The Pioneer Woman's website and they were a total win! I have never made cinnamon rolls or quiche before, but both these recipes turned out great. I will definitely make them again. And again!


Here is a link to the quiche recipie, which I didn't actually follow exactly. I used different veggies and ham instead of bacon but it was still super fantastic!

And this is the link to the cinnamon rolls, which again, I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I used whole wheat flour (which needed more yeast) and just made a basic icing. But again, they were super duper delicious!

I'm still in a bit of a food coma, really wanting to eat more, but not being able to, so blogging about the food is the next best choice. So yummy! Thanks Pioneer Woman!

Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Way to pioneer to new heights of culinary delight! My expectations about you just went way up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do Real Men Eat Quiche, a real Pioneer Woman makes quiche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a Pioneer Woman Christmas here too! I made her Cinnamon rolls too and we had her mushroom phyllo cups! YUMMO! :) I am going to have to make that quiche! Zach got me her cookbook for Christmas - so excited! :)

    Merry Christmas Cliftons! We miss you - Elise was wanting to go to the nursery last night to see Josiah. :( Hope you are having a blessed day!

    Love,
    Katie for the DeYoungs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment