About Josiah

Josiah is trying a new tactic to get things he wants:

"I need something cold... I know! Ice cream is cold!"

"I need something bouncy... I know! Marshmallows are bouncy!"



A few weeks ago, Josiah and I were biking to town. Suddenly, around a curve in the 4-foot-wide sidewalk come 5 cows. Running. Running with horns. These cows:
There was no way I could get the bike stabilized and get Josiah out of the harness before the cows got to us. And there was a wall along the part of the sidewalk I was on. So I just got as much to the side as I could and hoped the cows didn't care about us. They didn't. But I was a bit terrified.


A couple of nights ago, Papa and I were arguing about something related to the geography of Lamma Island. It doesn't matter that Papa lives on that island and I don't, I'm that confident of my sense of direction. The next morning, Josiah found the paper that Papa had used to prove his point (which was really just a difference in terms... we were both right) and exclaimed, "It's a map!" I thought it was pretty impressive that Josiah identified this as a map:



The toy in the video below is a toy off a friend's stroller. Josiah was fascinated with it for some reason, so we borrowed it. Too bad for Daddy, he's the only one that can actually play this (made-up) game. I don't do voices.



And this is what we did for quite a while the other day. Josiah thought Daddy's guitar case was a great place to play. Please excuse the pants-less boy. Josiah does not see any reason to wear shorts around the house and since he can go potty by himself much easier without shorts, neither do I!



Comments

  1. Dear Lord.... cute overload... its nearly too much to handle

    ReplyDelete
  2. where would we be without kermit and co.....love it....and the cows always intimidated me..... so scary....i feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment! (And now I've just spent a good 45 minutes catching up in your life!! Which I love!!) praying for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe is so stinking cute. He says the funniest things. And honestly, could he be any cuter in his chonies?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment