Lots.

Due to my lack of recent blogging, I am making this one long post instead of multiple posts. So we'll start with a laughing video.


This is Josiah's favorite game to play with Nathan:


This picture is an attempt to make a few people jealous. Mostly Jeremy, Jesse, and Joey. (In case you can't read the labels, click to make the picture bigger.)

Here's the little Lantau hiker.

Soon we'll each have one to carry.

And the baby's name shall be: DANIEL DAVID CLIFTON
(More about that later.)


In another few months there will be four cheesy smiling Clifton boys.


A few more videos... Josiah really really likes the ferry schedule booklet. I don't know why. He was really cute telling us about it and so of course I tried to get it on video. It never works so well staged.

Take 1:

Take 2:


And a shot of daily life in wild Hong Kong.
One day the kid on the bike will be Josiah. Or Daniel.
Or they may be trying to ride the water buffalo,
which is what Josiah tells me he will do when he gets bigger.

Comments

  1. shannon, praying for all of you...including baby daniel. miss our play dates. thankful for the work you are doing and for the updates on your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, get the farmers permission before he rides the buffalo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I totally have the water buffalo song in my head!!!! LOVE Josiah's precious voice in the videos! CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!! :) Makes me smile! Baby Daniel is already blessed!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!!!! DANIEL! I love <3 he shall be a proud Clifton indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss seeing pictures of Shannon. Could you be so kind as to prod Nathan towards replying to my e-mail re: he and I skyping? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the quilt! and the laughing videos! and you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'll be praying for specifically for you and Daniel now! I laughed out loud at the riding the water buffalo comment. When we were over in China and saw water buffalos all I could think of is the Water Buffalo song from Veggie Tales. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "yes, 29 does seem quite late"....I LOVE IT! That's exactly the kind of conversations we would have with our kids at that age. Must be why they're so smart. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment