Just Kidding

Remember how yesterday I was all like, "My kid is so awesome 'cause he never gets sick and even when he does he's better in like half a day"? Yeah...

After Josiah's afternoon energetic spell, he was back down again. He only threw up again once, but he was just miserable. And though he's always been eager to take the purple chewable tylenol, now he won't... I think because he threw some up. Anyway, last night was a bit rough.

And so this morning, Nathan will be going alone to the church beach trip. Well, Nathan and the 3 dozen oatmeal raisin cookies and 3 dozen chocolate muffins (cupcakes?) that my little oven produced yesterday. Yay little oven!


And though Nathan told me that I could go and he would stay home, I don't think anyone would appreciate my attempts to lead worship on the beach with a guitar. :)

Comments

  1. Praying for a speedy recovery for Josiah. Being sickly is so NOT fun! Also, praying Daddy Nathan doesn't pick up the bug as he heads out on his training trip (or Mommy Shannon for that matter!!). Wow, all that baking is impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment