Then and Now

2008......................2011
This was then........And this is now

I know the angle of the picture and the angle of the shirt are slightly different, but otherwise it's the same shirt, same undershirt, same jeans.

But different shoes. I think because I was already swelling by the end of October with Josiah, meaning that I couldn't wear flip flops.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm out of the clear yet with the ridiculous swelling. Because Josiah was due December 15 and Daniel is due January 9. So this...



...may still be coming.
But these pictures were taken at 34 weeks, and I had already been swelling for several weeks prior. I'm currently 30 weeks. Did I possibly exchange swelling in one pregnancy with puking in the other?

Anyway, I'll leave you with this fabulous THEN picture.
Nathan refused to participate in a NOW recreation.

And considering my distaste for the fu manchu mustache, I fully support his decision.

Comments

  1. BAHH!!! its Crack Stuntman!!! and pumpkin!!! you guys always rock the costumes.... every. year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon :) Thanks for the update on your ankles..it's the nurse in me ;) love you miss you!!
    -Hannah Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! That look totally suits Nathan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good call on the last pic. it kinda creeps me out...do they celebrate halloween in china? I am assuming no...but what do you I know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try fresh pineapple to reduce water retention and swelling. It was recommended by my OB when PG with Liz in TX. It did help! By the way, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the swollen feet pictures. They remind me why I don't want to get pregnant again for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment