Dear My Aunties,

There are a lot of you.

Well, 2 aunties, a handful of great aunties, and a bunch more honorary aunties.

And I like all of you.
(So does that big brother right there.)

Especially the one who gave me this awesome shirt. :)

Just so you know, if any of you ever babysit me, I like to be clean. I do NOT like wet or dirty diapers and sometimes if I've worn the same clothes all day, I just want them off. I like to be naked. And if I'm fussy for no reason, a bath is like a reset button.

Anyway, I can't wait to meet you all.

I won't be as little when I do meet you, but I'll probably be just as cute.

Love, Daniel

Comments

  1. I love the "reset button" picture. he looks serious, like he really really means it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and narrative. You are so creative, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet you either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making us feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that last pic he sooo looks like his older brother! ;) precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment