Falling

The leaves are turning amazing colors and there are cheap apples in the stores. Hooray for Fall! We went to Gull Meadow Farms this past weekend with friends. Here are our friends' children. Josiah loves these girls!

We went on a wagon ride (Josiah was SUPER excited about the tractor) and picked some apples.

There was a pumpkin field nearby and Josiah took off running. He was so excited!

So we took some pictures with a pumpkin. Because that's what you do when you go to a pumpkin patch. I guess most people also buy one to take home. We didn't.

But it looks like we did. Also, if you look closely, Josiah is holding a rock on top of Nathan's head. During the posing of this picture, Josiah was banging that rock on Nathan's head over and over. That's why Nathan is so happy.

Back at home, we actually have a pretty tree! It was even more pretty today, but I didn't take another picture.

This tree has the potential to be pretty. But I'm guessing those red leaves will turn brown before the whole tree turns red.

Josiah and I ran through the trees.

We looked at sticks.

And threw acorns.

I love the little guy!
And while it is still not too cold, I also love Fall!

Comments

  1. Fall--these lovely outings, the crisp air and the leaves. I do miss it.
    But thanks for letting me in on that little part of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's Fall Y'all" (from a decorative sign at the farmer's market in the western edge of Ashville, NC)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment