Ow.

Josiah bit his tongue while playing around on a motorized scooter chair in the church lobby Wednesday night. No, he should not have been playing on it and no, we were not really watching him. Completely our fault. There was a lot of blood. I was a bit freaked out, but thankfully Nathan wasn't since Uncle apparently bit his tongue pretty bad as a child. Thanks for that, Uncle. Anyway, we got him cleaned up and put him back down and he immediately ran back to the scooter. This picture was taken today. Those little teeth marks in his tongue give me shivers.

Comments

  1. Oh Shannon, I would be freaked too! Poor baby. He looks happy though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...those are some sharp weapons of mass destruction....wish I could remember uncles incident, but glad nathan does and "normalcy" has been restored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do what I can!

    Actually, I don't remember it. I suppose I was too young.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment