The Messy Olympics

A few Sunday afternoons ago, Nathan was the MC for a High School event called The Messy Olympics. Josiah and I didn't get to be there for the whole time, but we caught the last event. There is the master in his awesome toga and head wreath.

Josiah enjoyed, but was also quite concerned, about what was going on.

Those are the highschoolers. Clearly already messy and about to take off for...

...the mud pit!

It was quite chilly on this particular day.

And after all the fun was had, some of the boys attempted to wrestle Nathan into the pit. It took at least 4 of them...

...to make him sit down in the water.

You don't mess with the master.

Comments

  1. Nice get-up, Nathan. And looked like you (and all involved) were enjoying themselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures you guys! I didn't realize you blogged (or else I forgot)... but I am going to follow you now so I can keep up in the coming months... :-) I need to try to keep up on mine as much as you do on here, I will work on that!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment