Bored...

... and unmotivated. And just generally lazy today. Of course there are things I can do... there are always things to file or organize or clean... but blah. I don't want to. And I couldn't upload the pictures from Ohio so I have nothing to say. So I will show you pictures of my son. Who is currently taking a nap on his tummy. Well I can talk about that... Our last night in Ohio, Josiah apparently learned to flip from his back to his tummy. I thought it was just because he was sleeping on a softer mattress. But then we got home and he kept doing it. In fact, the first night we were back, he woke me up at least 5 times wanting me to flip him back to his back because he isn't used to sleeping on his tummy. He also apparently cannot flip from his tummy to his back, even though that is supposed to be easier. (And yes, he did do it several months ago, but he hasn't rolled that way since his head became more stable.) So the last couple of days I have encouraged him to sleep on his tummy because I don't want to keep flipping him all night long. And actually, he now falls asleep much quicker on his tummy than his back. (Also... we have an organic mattress for the co-sleeper so it isn't laden with fire retardant chemicals which studies in Australia and Germany are linking to SIDS rather than the position that the child sleeps. I haven't actually done this research, but a friend has and I trust her.) Anyway, back to those adorable pictures of my son...




Maybe for half a second you thought he was standing on his own, but then you thought twice, right? While taking those pictures I discovered that Josiah is a big boy and can handle the occasional fall... :) 

Comments

  1. So is he standing by himself, or leaning on the couch? You never clarified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely leaning on the couch... he's doing well sitting by himself though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment