Sick Baby

Josiah got another cold over the weekend. It wasn't nearly as bad this time, mostly because there wasn't the insane amount of coughing like last time. But there is definitely more snot this time. And Nathan and I have both had colds as well. (Maybe because normal sunny SoCal has been very gloomy the last few weeks.) So Nathan made his special soup and we're feeling better for the most part. Josiah is better too, with a residual snot flow.

This video was taken Saturday early morning. We were up to suction the snotty baby, I believe. Anyway, the video is dark, but Josiah's voice is somewhat amusing.


Oh, and yes, yesterday was Nathan's birthday. And I didn't post anything. I'm terrible. But since our anniversary is Friday and Father's Day is Sunday, I'll make sure he gets some blog love. :)

Comments