Butts, Kisses, & Laughter

Thank you all so much for your input on the prayer cards! I ordered prayer cards this morning... but you have to wait and be surprised. (Because I sent in two pictures, so I might also be surprised!)

Last night our dear friends (who will will miss so very much) took us out for a crazy delicious steak dinner. Four hours of great friends, great conversation, great food, and no baby! (Thank you Robyn!!) We arrived home to a peaceful baby, sleeping with his butt in the air...




These are a couple of videos from earlier in the week. In the first, Josiah is kissing/licking his daddy. In the second, he is laughing. I'm so thankful for my happy baby!




(I don't know why, but the second video took forever to load. So watch it twice to make it worth it!)

Comments

  1. in the kissing video...I love the last part where he is surprised to find out he has been sucking on a face. Its classic. Thank you for being so dedicated to this sweetie. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Josiah likes the feel of beard on the tongue. The nose as a handlebar for baby's little hand--now THAT was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment