Happy Father's Day!!

I am so blessed to have a husband who is such a great father!! It is so obvious how much he loves his boy and Josiah just lights up whenever he sees his dad. I love it! For Father's Day, Josiah got his daddy a Braves shirt and an outfit for himself! (Nathan got these presents early so we could get some cute pictures.) Enjoy some pictures of an amazing father with his adorable son!






Those were taken by an aspiring professional who also took pictures for our prayer card. (I'll show you those this week.) Here are a few more pictures from the past month or so...





And Happy Father's Day to these two great dads as well!! We love you both! :)



Comments

  1. What neat pics of the baseball boys! These are just great! I think the pics of 2 head on and smiling will be a Clifton Classic for years to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for including me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day pictures. You're a wonderful daddy, Nathan. And I can tell Josiah loves his daddy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always fun (if not funny) to see what happens. I thought the balloon guy in New Orleans wanted $2 per item. However, my $2 got two balloons--not one. Thus, he "blessed" me with decoration for my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic! i especially love the first, it looks like josiah is all disgruntled because nathan just caught him from flying through the air XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment