Randomness

Because packing and moving isn't stressful enough, why not throw in a 102 degree fever for 24 hours? I think I'm better though. My fever broke this morning and my other symptoms are going away. And so far Josiah isn't sick, hopefully that doesn't change.

Tomorrow we get a u-haul and move stuff to various places. Tuesday our landlady comes to check us out and hopefully give us our security deposit back. Then we stay with a friend for a few weeks until Nathan makes the drive back to Ohio and Josiah and I fly.

Anyway, here's a goodbye gift from some friends... chocolate and peanut butter fortune cookie. Isn't it pretty?


And as I was going through stuff, I found my old lumberjack hat from a few years ago. Though I still think I looked pretty awesome, the baby is definitely cuter!




Comments

  1. Oh yea, the baby definitely wins! So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Josiah in that hat and yet I fear for him. You guys are crazy around halloween and I can only wonder what he will be dressed up as before he finally ages and rebels....:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment